Community Health Services Staff
Community Health Services staff working in South West Essex (SWECS) and/or who are employed by North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) and Anglian Community Enterprise (ACE) can register to join the Library to:
You can register using the online form or in the Library.
An NHS ID badge is necessary as proof of employment.
You will be given a library card, which will be needed each time you borrow, renew or return items. We ask users to read and abide by the conditions of membership listed on the form.
PCs on site at Basildon, Colchester and Harlow including the library PCs, are not connected to the NELFT or ACE network and cannot be accessed with your normal NELFT or ACE username and password. If you wish to use a PC in the Library please ask a member of staff.
Please refer to NELFT's Aubrey Keep Library and Colchester Healthcare Library for ACE for help with:
- NHS Athens accounts, such as registering for NHS Athens and queries about username and password,
- Queries about access to electronic resources,
- Requests for presentations or demonstrations at team meetings
- Bespoke or onsite training sessions for teams
You can contact:
- Aubrey Keep Library on 0300 555 1200 Ext 64504 or email us.
- Colchester Healthcare Library on 01206 742146 or email us.