Home > Training > Endnote
EndNote is a commercial reference management software package, used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles. The workshop is available for staff groups/teams/departments and can be embedded in your department training programme or booked as a stand-alone course, perhaps as part of a departmental training day.
To enable participants to organise large amount of references, import references in different referencing styles included.
- Keep all your references and reference-related materials in a searchable personal library.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of their personal computers, an online library, and your iPad, through EndNote sync.
- Share your references with collaborators through EndNote sync.
- Use your references in word-processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.
Date and Duration
|Endnote Workshop||Friday 11th May 9.30am-11am at Basildon in the Education Centre , LRC||Book This Course|
- Basic computer experience (keyboard and mouse skills)
- Basic Internet experience (familiar with typing in web addresses, clicking on links, using back / forward buttons)
- An NHS Athens username and password
Register for an NHS Athens account here.
Liz Hunwick, Library Services Manager at Basildon Hospital, Tel: 01268 524900 Ext 8272